Sunday, July 30, 2017

KID'S CLUB!!!

HI!!!
I am super excited about this one!!

As a mother with five children I wish I had the time and money to have their photos taken (by someone else... they won't smile for me!) for every single milestone in our lives!!

I want photos taken when my family has milestones- Not just holidays. This year (Jan-Aug alone) I  have had 3 birthday sessions, baseball, basketball, cheerleading, saxophone, graduation, dance, family, Valentines Day, and First Communion Photos. I took them all, but my children don't make nice faces for me!! It's called "Photographer's Child Syndrome" you can google it!!!

So, I thought about what I would like to have and use!! I value photographers time, and work- but I also wish I could have images taken more than just once or twice a year. So, after begging my children to sit still and please help me, I came up with a plan!! (I should have done a model call. I can make other children laugh and smile all day long!)

1 year family membership $150 
Comes with No session fee, 1- 4x6 print box, and 1 USB 

Hi-Resolution Image Packages: 
a. 3- $75
b. 5- $120
c. 10- $195

Add 4x6 Prints: 
3- $10 , 5- $15, 10- $30, Add an 8x10 $25

Print Packages: 
1. 3-4x6s, 2-5x7s, 1-8x10, & 2 digital images $115
2. 4 wallets, 5-4x6s, 3-5x7s, 1-8x10, $ 3 digital images $135
3. 25 cards (Birthday/Christmas/Thank You/Valentines) $50

Add addition prints 4x6 $5, 5x7 $10, 8x10 $25 

Add additional digital $25 each

                                                                                 
9th Birthday Girl!
Baby Girl is 3 years old now!!!






#4 would like to say 'Thank you" for reading his mama's Blog!







#2 plays the saxophone! Every year he gets better and better, and I love to take photographs while he plays!

Of course Christmas photos!!!!!














I mentioned that they don't like to smile for me!! All year there are plenty of reasons to pop into the studio for a quick session, or give me a call and we'll meet on-location!! Children grow so quickly and there are dozens of reasons to shoot all year long!!! From Baby's first newborn photo session through Graduation! This "Kid's Club" is also good for Pregnancy to baby! Anything in your families year! (Except Homecomings, births, and Weddings) 

If you have any questions please feel free to ask!!

--Candice
Photographer, Boutique Owner, Cheer Coach, Mother of Five, Wife, and Dreamer in Jacksonville, North Carolina. 

www.FlashPhotoStudios.Info

No comments:

Post a Comment