Thursday, June 8, 2017

Why Print with your photographer?


*Side note: This image is 5 years old. I will do this again soon with recent work*

     This is the exact same photo-- It's been printed with several different companies! Some of these are awful, and some aren't so bad. Is that something you're willing to risk?

     You invest a sizable amount into a photographer based on personal styles, color, context and more- why risk printing your beautiful images with a company who could crop them oddly, or even change the colors?

     I do the best I can to offer beautiful print products from the professional printer of my choice at a realistic and affordable price. I spent a lot of time going back and forth with them and calibrating my monitor  to match their printing to ensure you'll receive the most accurate physical products.

If you print with me all of your images come to me before you see them. If there is anything about them that is not perfect, I contact the company or make changes to the image and send it out again. Quality control is a guarantee. If you print with another company I can't guarantee or promise your images will be as beautiful as they are on your screen.

It is something to consider!! :) I hold onto your gallery for quite some time, there is never a time period to far away to print your families images!


No comments:

Post a Comment