Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Brand New to One Year Milestones Bundles!

Birth to 1 year bundle!!

     When my youngest was born I thought it would be fun to take a photo every month with the same suit case to watch her grow!! Some of these images were taken with my DSLR, some with my cell phone, and some with my point and shoot. Looking back, I wish I would have taken the time to take her to the studio and set the lighting up just right. Hindsight. 

     That’s why I want to offer something special to you!!!

     I can find/make/create a special prop for you or you can bring something every month that’s special to your family. I used a suit case, but yours could be a boat, book, bow, bird house, teddy bear— there are so many options!!!!


Option 1: 
Newborn, 1 month, 2 months, 3 months, 4 months, 5 months, 6 months, 7 months, 8 months, 9 months, 10 months, 11 months, and 1 year.

 4 digital images for newborn and 1 year, and 2 images for all of the other months. After the 12 month session I’ll prepare for you an 8x10 album with all 30 images!!!

 $600 
Payments in full at newborn session pay $575. Payment Option: $200 at newborn session and $33 a month.


Option 2: 
Newborn, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, and 1 year. 

4 digital images for newborn and 1 year and 2 digital images for the other months. After the 1 year session I’ll prepare an 8x10 album with all 14 images. 

$440

Payments in full at Newborn Session pay $420. Payment Option: $160 at newborn session and $70 every 3 months. 

This is brand new package, so I don’t have any examples yet, this is the best I’ve got!! I can’t believe how much I have learned about posing and lighting in the last 3 years!!! I chose not to re-edit/re-touch/Re-process these because this is how it was! :) 

If you have any questions please feel free to ask!!

Candice

(850)339-0997

No comments:

Post a Comment