Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Mini Sessions

I love photographing new babies, toddlers, and children- Full sessions, mini sessions, holidays- I love to photograph people.<3

Mini sessions come around every holiday-- They're so much fun, and have adorable themes! I have done princesses, superheroes, Halloween, Christmas, Easter, birthdays and Spring- you name it!!!

I offer mini session options 3 days a week! You choose the theme- no session fee- you only pay for what you choose and you pick the theme!! I have many backdrop and prop options, and you're more than welcome to bring you're own too!

I'll still offer special themes here and there, but this option is good all year long!!!!!

Full sessions at a time that's convenient for you are always available as well, You have longer time limits and more more options for families!

No matter what type pf session you choose, themes or no theme I'd love to meet with you to talk about your vision for your session!

Available Mini Session days are Tuesday/Thursdays/Fridays with start times from 9am - 11:30am.

Look for an all day Saturday themed mini session day soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment