Sunday, October 11, 2015

Why I call them "Holiday" sessions!

I love the holiday season. First comes HALLOWEEN!!!! After Halloween comes Thanksgiving, then Christmas, then the New Year!! So many fun and exciting things for families to do together during this time.


My family LOVES Halloween! We love pumpkin patches, and haunted hay rides. We love Ghouls and Goblins, and matching costumes. The house is decorated with spider webs and gravestones. Thanksgiving is spent traveling to see family so far away.
We also celebrate Christmas-- we're Catholic and attend mass; often twice a week. We love to string popcorn and drink hot chocolate while watching The Grinch and The Story of Jesus.

Halloween 2014 <3 Our Crew


I say "Holiday" sessions because I know now everyone celebrates the same holidays as my family! I think that's awesome! I love learning about new traditions and customs and I hope to give your family what suits you best! I know not everyone celebrates Halloween, and thats cool! FALL it is!! I know that Hanukkah begins the evening of December 6th and ends the evening of December 14th-- You have less time to get your cards out!! Let's book those sessions! 
If you want to send out family photos, but don't celebrate any religious day, "Happy New Year" and "Winter" themes are options! Every family deserves options that suit them best, I hope to give you yours! 


Give me a call soon to schedule your session!
Full Sessions are always available as well!!!

850-339-0997
CadeKillinger@FlashPhotoStudios.Info



No comments:

Post a Comment